Tegan Woodford is a passionate and detailed artist who pours both her heart and expertise into perfecting the ultimate looks for her clients.
Tegan first entered the world of beauty when she began dancing at the age of 8. Over the 13 years she spent performing, Tegan began to realize that her true love and passion was not for dance but rather the makeup and hair artistry that transformed her into different characters. She began modelling at the age of 13 and the inspiration for the celebration of individual beauty was born.
Tegan began her formal beauty education with a certification to perform Micro Bead and Tape Weft Hair extensions. She went on to train at the Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy before working with them where she gained her core experience helping individuals look their very best. Passionate about helping people to achieve this goal, she eventually decided to open her own salon and began building her brand.
Tegan has a natural eye for creating sharp, unique looks. Combining broad product knowledge, artistic license and modelling experience she can blend, contour, and highlight masterfully simple or complex dramatic looks.
She is well known and respected in the wedding, fitness and glamour industries both for her technique and respect for the individual. Tegan’s work has been on television and magazines all over the world. She was the official makeup artist for Oxygen magazine and Harlem Productions before she started using her talent internationally. Her looks have been used in publications such as Maxim, FHM, Zoo and many more. Tegan Woodford is the official makeup artist for all competitors competing in the Australian WBFF titles each year. In addition to her professional success, she has amassed a large following on social media where she often shares her tips for expert makeup application.
Always retaining the eye for the beauty of the individual, and accepting nothing short of perfection every time, she has established herself as one of the premier makeup artists in Australia.
- FHM France (cover)
- FHM Turkey (cover)
- MAXIM Czech Republic (cover)
- Oxygen Magazine Australia (cover)
- Zoo Weekly Australia Magazine (cover)
- DSS Magazine Spain (cover)
- Ultra Fitness Magazine Australia (cover)
- Slitz Magazine Sweden (cover)
- Natural Bodz Magazine Australia (cover)
- Hot 4’s Magazine Australia (cover)
- NZ Performance Car (cover)
- The Box Magazine Australia (cover)
- MAXIM South Africa
- MAXIM Magazine Thailand
- FHM Magazine Norway
- FHM Magazine Turkey
- FHM Magazine Spain
- Sports Illustrated USA
- Model Model USA
- Glam Jam Canada
- M! Magazine Denmark
- Che Magazine Belgium
- Mens Muscle & Health Australia
- Muscle Mag Australia
- Accelerate Magazine Australia
- Kite Spain Magazine
- Kandy Magazine America
- Elite UK
Calendars / Campaigns
- V8 Calendar Australia
- Australian Swimsuit Calendar
- Natural Bodz Calendar
- Bad Boys Australia Calendar
- Harlem Productions
- Michael Plumridge
- Danial Gowans
- Veve Swimwear Sin City Collection
- Silk Oil of Morocco
- SNAP Fitness
TV and Sporting Personalities
- Shannan Ponton – The Biggest Loser, Australia.
- Emily Scott- Model, DJ and appeared on Dancing With The Stars, Australia.
- Lindy Olsen- 5 x World Champion Figure/Fitness Model
- Lydia Lassila- Australian Olympic Freestyle Skier and Gold Medalist
- Layla El- WWE Diva Champion
- Sophie Guidolin- Fitness Model
- Ashy Bines- Fitness Personality
- Rosanna Arkle- TV Personality- The GC, Australia.
- SNAP Fitness TV commercial
- Silk Oil Of Morocco International TV Commercial
- Leila Knight – Jose Cansecos partner
- Chontel Hau- Fitness Model
- Melissa Le Man- Fitness Model WBFF Pro
- Jen Jewell- American Fitness Model
- Khloe Terae- Playboy Cover Model